Monday, May 4, 2009


Hometown: Oakville,ON

Career Highlights: Had 15 performances in 2008. Also L.I.R.I.X's has been releasing an impressive one track a week for the month of April collectively totally over 4000 downloads.
His latest released mixtape "Dub City Chronicles" has been downloaded over 12,000 times since being released the beginning of April 2009.

Latest Releases:
Dub City Chronicles Vol. 1 Mixtape - http://www.zshare.net/download/56222178eaa56740/

Second Renaissance - http://www.zshare.net/download/54530838858154e8/

Record Label: N/A

Management Firm: Independent

Points to note: Artist & Songwriter

Additional Information: The meaning of L.I.R.I.X. is an acronym that it stands for LIVING INDIVIDUAL RIPPING INTELLIGENCE TO THE X POSITION (the X position is the unknown variable like solving for X in algebra, you never know what life is going to throw at you).

L.I.R.I.X is currently working on his Samples of Soul (S.O.S) mixtape, scheduled to be released late spring

MySpace: www.myspace.com/lirixiznice
Blog: www.lirixondemand.blogspot.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lirixondemand


L.I.R.I.X is available for interviews

Media Contact:
Joanna Makarewicz
Ford Publicity
joanna@fordpublicity.com
647.297.3148

No comments: